During hoverboard’s origin, they were designed for off-road use. As the time passed, we got different amazing variants in the market. Beast Hoverboards has selected some of the best models – the roughest and the toughest! These models are focused on off-road usage. Their tyres are made with special hard rubber that will give you a smooth ride even on rough terrains! This article will cover every point of best off-road hoverboards.
Benefits of off-road hoverboards?
- Toughest hoverboards in the market.
- Last for a last time.
- Great to be used on rough terrians of concrete.
- Better designs than other hoverboards.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) while buying and selecting off-road hoverboards.
Let Beast Hoverboards. Answer all those questions. These answer will help you a lot while buying off-road hoverboards.
- Are Hoverboards safe to use?
The answer is YES! There have been incidents in the public, like hoverboards catching fire and many other rumors. The reason of such incidents is poor quality hoverboards, mainly poor wiring. The solution is to always buy hoverboards tested and approved by UL (Underwriters Laboratories). If the hoverboards are tested for quality check, they are safe and one of the most thrilling vehicle. That is why we at Beast Hoverboards only share hoverboards which are UL tested, because we care for your safety.
- Are Hoverboards worth it?
The answer is YES! A perfect, compact and tough vehicle like a hoverboard is a result of many technological advancements and engineering expertise. It safes space, is a fashion icon, and saves your energy! It is also affordable. Even a teenager can buy it by saving a little! For that reason we at Beast Hoverboards share the best cost effective hoverboards.
- Are Hoverboards easy to ride as a newbie?
The answer is YES! Hoverboards are very easy to ride. These are designed for any age, weight, and different skill level people usage. Some of them have self-balance sensors that make riding hoverboards a piece of cake!
- Does Hoverboards come in different variants?
The answer is YES! Companies manufactures hoverboards in different sizes, colors, style, and functions. So it becomes easy to choose hoverboard that meets your requirements.
- How much company covers your needs?
It all depends on your requirements. As we discussed earlier, hoverboards come in different variants. Some are focused on battery timing, some on functions factor, and so on. So whatever you need, you will provide at Beast Hoverboards.
Before you buy, Make sure you read Beast Hoverboards Advice List First
- Beware of duplicate fake hoverboards! They normally don’t have the return policy.
- Always read customers review to get a quality product; they are always honest reviews.
- The preferred age for riding hoverboards is 12 years and older.
- Always check the weight of hoverboards and how much it can bear.
- Always check the quality of tires/wheels. They are the most important part of hoverboards.
- Prefer Hoverboard with dual motors; More capacity means more performance!
- Prefer Hoverboard with batteries that have passed UL certificate and are environment-friendly.
9 Factors you should consider in your mind before buying off-ride hoverboards.
- Protection: The first and most important point you should have in your mind is safety/protection. Hoverboards contain electrical components and batteries so cheap parts may cause any mishap. Beast hoverboards suggest always buy UL tested hoverboards.
- Quality Standard: Go with hoverboards that are manufactured by top quality material. So you do need to think about buying a new hoverboard after a short period of time.
- Weight Capacity: Different hoverboards have different weight-bearing capacity. The average capacity of hoverboards in the market is 200 lbs, and there are some models in the market that can bear upto 420 pounds!
- Speed and range: Different variants of hoverboards are available in the market. These different variants have different top speeds. Normally the top speed ranges from 2 mph to 12 mph! It is preferred to buy hoverboards of low top speed for younger users.
- Battery capacity and charging time: You want to have hoverboards with large battery capacity. The larger the capacity, the longer you can ride! The hoverboards with LED indicators of battery charging is a good feature to have. Normally a fully charged off-road hoverboard can ride for 2 hours at optimum speed.
- Portability: What is the point of a compact vehicle if it is not portable? It is good to keep an eye on the hoverboards weight while buying them. A good model normally ranges between 20lbs and 30 lbs weight.
- Cost: Better quality and features rises the price tag of the hoverboards. So it is wise to set a budget which can offer you the best off-road hoverboards which meets your needs.
- Wheel Quality: Standard wheels are different from all terrain wheels. Choose your hoverboard accordingly.
- Adaptability: An off-road hoverboard is in itself able to adapt to tough terrain. Even the off-road hoverboards have limits – some cannot work properly on grass, others cannot work on dirt. It is something which should be considered as well.
So now you know what to look for in the hoverboards and how to look at them. After considering all these and other factors, the Beast hoverboards have made an ultimate top 15 off-road hoverboards list for you!
- Swagtron Swagboard Outlaw T6 Off-Road Hoverboard
This is the Beast on the Beast Hoverboard. We would call it the best hoverboard of 2019. This hoverboard has the longest range and the highest top speed in our list! It is also very safe and user friendly.
Its features are as follows:
- 300 Watt powered dual motors
- 10 inches tough tubeless tyres
- Maximum speed of 12 mph
- Can reach 12 miles when fully charged (at optimum speed)
- Can climb planes inclined upto 30
- Bluetooth connected powerful speakers
2. EpikGO All-Terrain Board
Presenting EPIKGO Classic Self Balancing Board
EPIKGO provides the best average rate than other hoverboards. It is a unique trend of electrical self-balancing board technology. EPIKGO has made its mark in the industry. EPIKGO is a new innovative form of transportation as it provides many advanced features. Unfortunately, this new technology has brought about some issues. EPIKGO recognized the problems and safety concerns in the industry to provide a better form of transportation for today’s generation.
The EPIKGO has the highest standard in regards to safety after becoming UL 2272 Certified; it assures the users that they can enjoy without the worry of fire and electrical hazards. EPIKGO is a durable technology as it can handle with all obstacles. The user will face no problems at all while travelling through mud, grass and dirt. The user can enjoy its journey without any worry as it provides smooth riding.
- Dual 400 watts powered motors.
- Has 8.5 inches tough rubber tyres
- Can reach upto 12 mph maximum speed
- Has a range of 10 miles when fully charged
- Can hold upto 240 lbs
- Can climb surfaces inclined upto 18
3. NHT All Terrain Rugged: Best Value Off Road Hoverboard
It is safe – it passes all UL safety tests. Is self balancing, is useable by all the ages, and comes with a water proof bag!
Its features are as follows:
- Powerful LED lights
- 5 inches all terrain wheels
- Can work with maximum 264.5 lbs (120 Kgs)
- CHO All Terrain: Best Off Road Hoverboard Under 300
- Is extremely safe – it meets and passes all UL human safety tests
- Is user friendly for all ages
- High top speed of 10 mph
- Powerful Bluetooth connected speakers
- Strong tyres – is said to face even nails and weren’t deflatered
- Hyper GOGO
- 400 Watts dual motors
- Strong wheels of 8.5 inches diameter
- Maximum speed of 6 mph
- Range of 6 miles
- Can hold upto 198 lbs
- TOMOLOO Eagle V2
- Dual 350 Watts motors.
- 5 inches solid rubber wheels
- Can reach a maximum speed of 10 mph
- Has an amazing maximum range of 12 miles!
- Can handle whooping 260 lbs of weight!
- Can climb upto 30inclined surfaces!
- Gyroor Warrior
- Powerful two 350 Watts motors
- 5 inches tyres
- A maximum speed of 9 mph
- Has a range of 7.5 to 9.5 miles
- Has maximum weight limit of 265 lbs
- Hover-1 Nomad
- A combined 700 Watts motor power (350 W each motor)!
- Tyre of 8.5 inches diameter
- Maximum speed of 8mph
- A maximum range of 7 miles
- Has a maximum weight limit of 220 lbs
- NHT All Terrain: Cheap Off Road Hoverboard
- A combined motor power of 700 Watts (350W each motor)
- Strong vaccum 8.5 inches wheels – perfect for off-road!
- Top speed of 9 mph
- Has a maximum range of 10 miles
- Has ability to climb surfaces inclined upto 18 degrees
- COLORWAY: Ideal Hoverboard for Kids and Adults
- Two powerful 350Watts motors – gives great thrust power
- Vaccum 8.5 inches wheels
- Top speed of 9 mph (about 15 km/h) – great for speed lovers
- Has maximum weight limit of about 264 lbs (120 Kgs)
- Can incline surfaces upto 15 degrees